Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Quick trip

Un-named waterfall, Cascades

After several straight days in front of the computer, I rebelled today... and headed for the mountains. Bright  overcast and no rain combined to make a perfect day for shooting in the forest, so I followed a trail in the North Cascades, just over an hour from home, and stumbled onto this small, un-named waterfall with its swirling foam. It took over an hour, and a lot of wasted pixels, to get this shot. I'm still not entirely satisfied, but...it works for me.

Nikon D700, 17-35mm lens. 4 second exposure

1 comment:

  1. Tried t leave a comment on OP but it's not showing up. What, you only tried for an hour and a dozen different things??? :-) Bored? I like this shot. I'd be happy with it. It's nice. Sounds fun to be able to do that.

    ReplyDelete